The Old Wave
The most commonly used purchase process for an online webshop is shown below. The online store manages its own warehouse on its own, where it orders products from manufacturers or suppliers. After that the products are distributed to to the local warehouse, followed by distribution to the client from the local warehouse.
- Faster Local Delivery
- More fixed costs
- More transshipment, more damages, more fuel usage
- High import duties
- Higher international shipping costs
- Stocking and warehouse costs
The New Wave
With the new method the shipping process is handed over to our manufacturer or supplier. Our task as the online store in this logistical model is limited to collecting purchase orders and sending them to the supplier. The supplier ships the products directly to the customer.
- Faster & free worldwide shipping
- Less transshipment, less damage, better for the environment
- Lower costs lower consumer price
- 99% Of the times every product in stock
- Slower local delivery
- Shipping times vary due to customs and local post offices
If you want to know more about our way of shipping, feel free to ask!
You can contact us: email@example.com